Who We Are
Indochino is the pioneer and global leader in online custom suits. With an innovative approach, not only do we provide stylish suits in fine fabrics at the best price with the fastest delivery time, we are revolutionizing the way men dress. Read reviews from the customers who love us and learn why Indochino makes the finest custom suits.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information from you when you voluntarily provide it to us and automatically when you visit or use the Service. We also collect information about you through other individuals or our service providers, third parties and/or other parties that we engage to perform functions or activities on our behalf as described below.
Information You Provide
When you visit or use the Service, such as registering for an account or making a purchase, you will be asked to provide personal information. The personal information that you are asked to provide will vary depending on how you are using the Service but will be some or all of the following:
- Your name, e-mail address, postal address and telephone number
- Payment information such as payment type, gift card information, payment card number, expiry date and security code
- Information about your measurements and physical characteristics, including your height and weight and photograph
- Information about your actual and considered transactions and purchases with us such as what you ordered, order date, shipping and delivery information, order number and purchase location
- Your age and/or date of birth
- Username and password
- Information that you choose to provide when you contact us, including through an online form or by email, telephone or mail
- Feedback, testimonials, reviews or other user-generated content that you choose to provide
If you choose not to provide certain requested personal information, you will not be able to register as an Indochino customer, obtain certain products or services, or use certain features of the Service.
We may monitor or record calls for quality assurance, training and record-keeping purposes.
Information We Collect Automatically
We automatically collect the following information from or about you when you visit our website:
- Operating system
- Browser type
- Internet Protocol (IP) address
- Platform type
- Device type
- Unique device identifier
- Software and hardware attributes
- Domain name of your Internet service provider
- Your geographic location (for example, IP address and geolocation information)
- Information regarding your access to and use of the Service including content viewed or downloaded, landing pages viewed, browsing activity, dates and times of access, pages viewed, forms you complete or partially complete, search terms, whether you open an e-mail and your interaction with e-mail content, error logs, and other similar information
- Anonymized information
We collect this information using cookies, Web beacons, tags and similar tracking technologies.
At this time, we do not respond to “Do Not Track” signals sent from Web browsers or other mechanisms that provide users the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about a user’s online activities over time and across service provider, third party and/or other party Internet services.
Information We Collect from Other Individuals or Our Service Providers, Third Parties or Other
If you interact with us through a social media platform, or use social media tools offered on our Services, the social media platform will share personal information with us in accordance with their privacy policies and your privacy settings. In addition, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we may collect information about you from publicly accessible sources and our affiliates and subsidiaries.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information that we collect about you to:
- To Provide You with Products and Services. To provide or facilitate providing you with products and services, including to fulfill your orders and transactions and process your payments, and to process, maintain and service your account or accounts.
- To Respond to You. To respond to you, such as when you place an order or make a transaction, contact us via telephone or e-mail, make a request or inquiry, enter a contest or sweepstakes, complete a survey or share a comment or concern.
- For Personalization of Your Experiences with Us. For personalization of your experiences with us, including to remember or infer your interests and preferences, customize the products and services we share with you, facilitate your interactions with us, track and categorize your activity and interests on the Service and to enrich your experience with the Service.
- For Marketing and Advertising. For marketing and advertising, such as to send you marketing and advertising communications and to customize the marketing and advertising that we show you.
- For Analytics. For analytics, including to understand your needs and preferences, how you use the Service, determine how you access the Service and improve the Service.
- For our Business Purposes. For our business purposes, such as to operate and improve upon our business and lawful business activities; to maintain our accounts and records; for market research and product improvement and development; to determine your satisfaction with our products and services; to detect and prevent fraud or misuse of our services; for any other business purpose that is permitted by applicable law.
- For Legal and Safety Purposes. For legal and safety purposes, including to defend or protect us, you or others, from harm or in legal proceedings; protect our rights; protect our security and the security of others and property; respond to court orders, lawsuits, subpoenas and government requests; address legal and regulatory compliance; notify you of product recalls or safety issues.
- Anonymized Information. For collecting, compiling and/or creating anonymized information, which we or a service provider, third party and/or other party can do, subject to applicable law, and which we or a service provider, third party and/or other party can use for any purpose, subject to applicable law.
- At Your Request. We can use your information at your request, subject to applicable law.
If you are in the European Economic Area ("EEA"), we will rely on one of the following legal grounds (as appropriate) to process your personal data:
- To enter and perform a contract with you or to perform any steps you require from us before entering into a contract.
- To pursue our legitimate business interests in providing you with our products and services.
- Your specific consent to us using your information, which you can withdraw at any time.
- To comply with our legal obligations and establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
Do We Share the Information We Receive
We may disclose or share the information we collect as described below, subject to applicable law.
Affiliates and Subsidiaries
Service Providers, Thrid Parties and/or Other
If you consent, we may disclose or share personal information with our subsidiaries and affiliates or with third parties for such and subsidiaries’ and affiliates’ or third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
If we become involved in, or engage in the preparatory steps leading to, a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, divestiture, joint venture, securities offering, financing, bankruptcy, reorganization, liquidation, dissolution, or other transaction or if the ownership of all or substantially all of our business otherwise changes, we can disclose, share or transfer your information to another party or other parties and it can be used subsequently by such party or parties.
Legal and Safety
We may disclose or share information with law enforcement, government entities, courts, or service providers, third parties and/or other parties to defend or protect us, you or others, from harm or in legal proceedings; protect our rights; protect our security and the security of others and property; respond to court orders, lawsuits, subpoenas and government requests; address legal and regulatory compliance; notify you of product recalls or safety issues; help prevent harm or fraud to us, you or others; or as otherwise permitted or required by applicable law (including as required by foreign laws applicable to us or our service providers).
We may disclose or share anonymized information relating to visitors to and users of the Service with any service provider, third party and/or other party for any purpose, subject to applicable law.
With Your Consent
At Your Request
We can disclose or share your information with any other individual or service provider, third party and/or other party at your request, subject to applicable law.
Information You Disclose or Share Publicly
If you choose to publicly disclose, share or post comments and other content, including user-generated content such as feedback, testimonials and/or reviews, this information will be publicly available. We cannot control, and take no responsibility for, how others use the content and information you choose to make public.
How We Safeguard Your Information
We use administrative, technical and physical measures to protect the personal information in our custody or control from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration and from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Please be aware, however, that no security measures can guarantee absolute security. No Internet or electronic communication transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Please use caution when submitting information through the Service and take special care in deciding which information you provide us with. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Links to Other Websites and Mobile Applications
Storage and International Data Transfers
The file containing your personal information will be maintained on servers, which may be located outside of your jurisdiction, including in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom and China. These countries may have data protection rules that are different from those of your country. By using our Services or otherwise providing us with personal information, you consent to the processing and storage of your personal information outside of your jurisdiction.
How Long We Store Your Information
Personal information is retained in accordance with record retention policies, while we have a legitimate business need to do so, or as required by law (for example, for legal, tax, accounting or other purposes), whichever is the longer.
To determine the appropriate retention period for your personal information, we will consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which we use your personal information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements. In certain circumstances, we can anonymize your personal information.
Your Privacy Rights
If you do not want to receive promotional e-mail from us, please click the Unsubscribe button in the e-mail footer.
Assessing and Correcting Your Information. You may request access to or correction of your personal information in our custody or control, by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your right to access and correct your personal information is subject to applicable legal restrictions and we may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before providing access to or correction of your personal information. You may also make changes to your personal information in your account by logging in with your e-mail address and password.
Withdrawing Consent. You may withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information at any time (subject to applicable contractual and legal restrictions) by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
Indochino does not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not access, use, or submit any personal information through the Service. If you have reason to believe that we may have accidentally received personal information from an individual under the age of 13, please e-mail us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.